- duration 15 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap
This long trip of 15 days will allow people to meet ethnic minorities in this region and to spend one whole day with the elephants. Visit the forgotten temples of Beng Mealea built as a Hindu temple with some motifs dedicated to Buddhism, Koh Ker, a temple complex organised around an artificial lake. Finally, discover the Preah Vihear temple which is situated atop a 525 meters cliff in the Dangrek mountains.
In Siem Reap, explore numerous sites and the must-see temples: Angkor Wat, Angkor-Thom and Banteay Srei. Later in Phnom Penh, go on a cruise and have lunch on the Mekong River. Visit also the local market, the Colonial District, the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda.
Day 1: Arrival in Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh Discovery
Day 3: Phnom Penh : Kampong Cham : Sen Monorom
Day 4: Mondulkiri : Ethnic Minorities
Day 5: Mondulkiri : Elephant Riding
Day 6: Mondulkiri : Kratié and the dolphins
Day 7: Kratie - Stung Treng - Preah Vihear
Day 8: Preah Vihear - Koh Ker - Beng Méaléa - Siem Rea
Day 9: Angkor Roluos and Banteay Srei Temples
Day 10: Ta Prohm and other temples
Day 11: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat and other Legacies
Day 12: Siem Reap - Chong Kneas - Battambang
Day 13: Battambang : Colonial City
Day 14: Battambang - Pursat - Kampong Chhnang - Phnom
Day 15: Leaving Phnom Penh
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel with daily breakfast
- Government Approved English or French speaking guide
- Private transportation with AC vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Private boat from Siem Reap to Battambang
- Sunset cruise on day 2
- Lunch on day 2 and dinner on day 9
- Back up support from Khuon Tour office
- Water and refreshment towels
- Local or International flights
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for different language speaking guide
- Bank fees (as charged by intermediate and overseas bank)
- Additional or alternative routing requested by guest
- Tips and gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Single room
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
- Save +US$ 67 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.