- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Phnom Penh
- Kampong Thom
- Siem Reap
Next, by crossing Kampung Cham and kampong Thom, you will discover the Pre-Angkorian temple Wat Nokor built in the middle of the 11th century, a rubber plantation and finally, Sambor Prey Kuk, another Pre-Angkor era temple complex.
Angkor Wat is an incredible temple complex near Siem Reap with the largest religious monument in the world. This place includes a great diversity of buildings: Hindu style which gradually morphed on a Buddhist style, a variety of styles such as temple-mountains and galleried temples with different construction materials like sandstone, bricks and laterites. The ornament's innovation in each temple shows the wealth and ingenuity of Khmer art. This destination enables us to explore this architectural memory and to visualize the fabulous power of this former capital.
Taking a private boat, you will go to Battambang, a peaceful and pleasant town closed by Sangker river, a small body of water that flows through the province. This city is also considered as the best French colonial architecture site in the country. Its situation is the perfect base for visiting the Wat Phnom Banon and Ek Phnom temples and the nearby villages, the Angkorian period museum and possibly, the famous Bamboo Train.
Day 1: Arrival in Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh Discovery
Day 3: Day 3 : Phnom Penh - Kampong Cham
Day 4: Kampong Cham - Kampong Thom - Siem Reap
Day 5: Rolous Group and Banteay Srei
Day 6: Ta Prohm and other temples
Day 7: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat and other Legacies
Day 8: Day 8 : Siem Reap - Prek Toal - Battambang
Day 9: Battambang : Colonial City
Day 10: Battambang - Pursat - Kampong Chhnang - Phnom
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel with daily breakfast
- Government approved English or French speaking guide
- Private transportation with AC vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Private boat Siem Reap Battambang
- Sunset cruise on day 1
- Water and refreshment towels
- Lunch on day 1 and dinner on day 5
- Back up support from Khuon Tour office
- Water and refreshment towels
- International or Local flight
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges for different language speaking guide
- Bank fees (as charged by intermediate and overseas bank)
- Additional or alternative routing requested by guest
- Tips and gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Single room
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.