- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Adventure into the remote, aweinspiring, 'Land of Volcanoes'
- Explore the Tolbachik dead forest, lava fields and volcano
- Learn about the indigenous people of Kamchatka at Esso Village
- Rafting trip provides the best sightings of brown bears fishing for salmon
Discover the remote, awe-inspiring "Land of Volcanoes". The 'Land of Volcanoes', Kamchatka, is a unique place where fire meets ice. Few places are as remote, this is truly one of the world's last unexplored places. Join us on an unforgettable adventure discovering a wilderness of spectacular coastal bays, bubbling geysers, brown bears and snow-capped peaks and steaming volcanoes. Alpine meadows and lowland forests support an extraordinary diversity of wildlife in one of the world's last and largest natural sanctuaries. On this unique journey we will explore remote regions with inimitable landscapes of awe-inspiring natural beauty. Discover the spectacular chain of craters at the Mutnovsky and Gorely volcanoes and explore unique crater lakes as blue and clear as the sky. You will also have the opportunity to meet and learn about the indigenous peoples of the land and their way of life. This trip will appeal to anyone with a true sense of adventure well off the beaten path, accepting that creature comforts are minimal and spontaneous but wondrous moments are guaranteed. With the right mindset, this adventure promises to offer one of the adventures of a lifetime.
Day 1 : Arrive Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
Day 2 : To Kozyrevsk Village
Day 3 : Tolbachik Dead Forest
Day 4 : Tolbachik Volcano Trek
Day 5 : Tolbachik Lava Fields
Day 6 : To Esso Village
Day 7 : Kamchatka's Indigenous Peoples
Day 8 : Rafting Day - Bear spotting
Day 9 : Return to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
Day 10 : Southern Volcanoes
Day 11 : Mutnovsky Volcano Trek
Day 12 : Gorely Volcano Trek
Day 13 : Mount Verblud Trek
Day 14 : Avachinsky Volcano Trek
Day 15 : In Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, trip concludes
- 4 nights hotel on a twinshare basis
- 4 nights local guesthouse on a twinshare basis
- 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches and 12 dinners
- All-terrain vehicle transfers
- English speaking interpreter, expert mountain guide and cook
- Porterage services: During the trek there will also be trekking crew, including camp hands. Our group camping equipment will be carried to each new campsite. Porters for camp equipment & tents - one person for 2 tourists. Porters for clients personal belongings - one person for 3 tourists.
- All necessary registration & permits
- All group camping equipment including 2-man tents, mess tent and cooking equipment (sleeping bags or mats are not provided)
- 5 nights fully supported camping on a twinshare tent basis
- 1 night base camp cabin on a multishare basis
- International flights
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 258 today.
- Save US$ 171+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kamchatka Expedition tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Kamchatka Expedition tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kamchatka Expedition tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.