Petra Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
6 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 4 Reviews
- Explore Petra, a city carved into rocks.
- See Mt.
- Enjoy camel safari in Wadi Rum.
10 day cultural, religious and historic sites trip in Jordan, visiting Madaba, Petra and Wadi Rum. Read More
- See incredible views from the citadel in Amman on a city tour.
- Visit Jerash, the world’s best preserved Roman provincial city.
- See the incredible mosaics in Madaba.
8 day cultural, religious and historic sites trip in Jordan, visiting Amman, Petra and Wadi Rum. Read More
- Sample the four biospheres of southern Jordan.
- Enter the lost city of Petra via the back route.
- Explore the wild desert of Wadi Rum.
“This was a fantastic trip. All the guides and drivers were prompt, knowledgeable, and made each day of our trip ...”
|Sep 21||13 people booked|
|Oct 5||4 people booked|
- Discover the city of Petra, which remained unknown to the outside world for centuries.
- Float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea at the lowest point on earth.
- Explore the majestic desert of Wadi Rum.
“I cannot say enough about the experience - totally knowledgeable people all around! When we had to change plans, it ...”
- Hike, climb, swim and slide across the Wadi Hidan canyon.
- Cycle off-roads through parts of the epic Jordan Bike Trail.
- Explore the ancient and awe-inspiring Treasury of Jordan.
8 day hiking tour to Amman, Dana and 6 other destinations travelling through Jordan and Israel. Read More
- Enjoy camel riding and jeep tour in Wadi Rum desert.
- Explore the marvelous ancient city of Petra, and its wondrous Treasury.
- Stay the nights in Bedouin-style desert campsites.
3 day cultural, religious and historic sites tour in Jordan, visiting Petra, Wadi Rum and Amman. Read More
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results