Looking for available travel experts
Peru Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours 2019/2020
84 Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours with 972 Reviews
Highlights15% off Today
- Take in the glacial alpine scenery along the Huayhuash Circuit..
- Challenge yourself and conquer high-altitude mountain passes..
- Sleep in tents under the stars in the remote wilderness..
SaveUS$ 472From US$ 2,349 US$ 1,997 13 days View Tour
|Jun 1||10+ seats left|
|Jul 6||10+ seats left|
- See Peru's highlights, from the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu to Moray's amphitheatres.
- Visit the Amazon, fish for piranhas in its rivers.
- Take a train form Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Challenge yourself with the Salkantay trek.
- Travel to the Inca site of Llactapata.
- Explore the incredible Machu Picchu.
- Trek to Machu Picchu for spectacular views in the morning.
- Experience unique animal species in the Amazon jungle.
- Take part in exciting 4x4 motorbike & rafting tours.
SaveUS$ 113From US$ 1,879 15 days View Tour
|Feb 26||Only 4 seats left|
|Feb 27||Only 4 seats left|
- Discover the iconic Machu Picchu by train with guided tour.
- Homestay on traditional Amantani Island, Lake Titicaca.
- See Colca Canyon and its soaring condors.
SaveUS$ 147From US$ 2,449 15 days View Tour
|Mar 22||Only 3 seats left|
|Mar 29||Only 8 seats left|
- Tour the Colca Canyon in Arequipa.
- Visit Lake Titicaca and the floating islands of Uros.
- Embark on a guided tour of the ancient empire of Machu Picchu.
- Get even closer by camping in the rainforest..
- Spot wildlife while canoeing..
- Learn from local naturalist.
Located on the Tambopata River in the Peruvian Amazon, our exclusive G Lodge Amazon is ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Puerto Maldonado/Puerto Maldonado View Map
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Private Tour
SaveUS$ 50From US$ 829 4 days View Tour
|Apr 8||10+ seats left|
|Apr 9||10+ seats left|
- Trek the mini Cordillera Huayhuash circuit.
- See mighty peaks, including Yerupaja, Punta Yaucha & Rondoy, en route.
- See 2,500-year-old ruins in Chavin de Huantar.
- View a breathtaking sunset from Machu Picchu with a guided tour.
- Explore the historic city of Cusco and the Sacred Valley.
- Explore the Temple of the Sun and why it held significance for the Incas.
- Experience the untouched world of the Amazon rainforest.
- Staying in a cosy nature lodge lit by candles and kerosene lamps, you'll be immersed in the ambience of the jungle, waking up to the twitter and buzz of exotic birds.
- Local staff and multilingual guides allow you to get the most out of this incredible environment.
SaveUS$ 31From US$ 510 4 days View Tour
|Mar 1||10+ seats left|
|Mar 2||10+ seats left|
- Explore the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve — the largest national park in Peru..
- Dine on food fresh from the jungle..
- Spot pink dolphins on the Amazon River..
SaveUS$ 153From US$ 2,549 9 days View Tour
|Mar 9||Only 1 seat left|
|Apr 6||Only 1 seat left|
- Enjoy fun activities for the entire family.
- Be enthralled by the Nazca Lines and a wildlife experience in a jungle reserve.
- Raft the Urubamba River and enjoy camping under the stars.
SaveUS$ 198From US$ 3,299 16 days View Tour
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
|Sep 19||10+ seats left|
- Discover the Inca capital Cusco and the Sacred Valley.
- Visit the magnificient Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Explore parts of both southern and northern Peru.
Highlights15% off Today
- Trek the strikingly beautiful Andes..
- Explore the fortress of Choquequirao..
- Discover the spectacular Inca ruins of Machu Picchu.
SaveUS$ 391From US$ 1,949 US$ 1,657 12 days View Tour
|Mar 17||Only 10 seats left|
|Apr 14||Only 9 seats left|
- Explore the Sacred Valley.
- Travel to the famous Inca ruins of Cusco and its surrounding areas.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Andean landscape.
- Discover the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and the colonial cities of Cuzco and Arequipa.
- Have the option to walk the classic Inca Trail, at no extra cost – must be requested at time of booking.
- Spend two nights deep in the Amazon.
- Hike from Tambo Machay to Huchuy Qosqo.
- Explore the ruins of Huchuy Qosqo, enjoy your homestay with a local family.
- Travel to Machu Picchu, the most famous of Inca monuments.
- Tour the Sacred Valley and the ancient settlements of Pisay and Ollantaytambo with a guide.
- Take a guided tour of the famous citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Explore the Amazon rainforest and enjoy the wildlife and amazing views.
- Explore the Amazon Rainforest from the comforts of an exclusive lodge..
- Search for wildlife by foot and canoe..
- Explore the Tambopata National Reserve with an expert naturalist.
SaveUS$ 36From US$ 599 4 days View Tour
|Feb 27||10+ seats left|
|Feb 28||10+ seats left|
- Trek through amazing scenery with waterfalls and ruins.
- Enjoy stunning panoramic views of breathtaking valleys.
- Experience a unique Inca Sun Gate and Machu Picchu.
SaveUS$ 46From US$ 765 4 days View Tour
|Feb 27||Only 6 seats left|
|Mar 2||Only 6 seats left|
- Explore Machu Picchu.
- Enjoy hiking in the Andes, cross the Wayruruyoc Qasa Pass.
- Take a train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calintes.
- Trek the classic Inca Trail or alternative Moonstone Trek.
- Morning tour of Machu Picchu when it's at its quietest.
- Jungle walks, canopy towers and boat rides to discover the Amazon Rainforest and its wildlife.
SaveUS$ 182From US$ 3,025 13 days View Tour
|Apr 8||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 29||Only 8 seats left|
- Gaze at Andean vistas..
- Experience the culture and mingle with the locals..
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu..
SaveUS$ 108From US$ 1,799 17 days View Tour
|May 3||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 7||Only 4 seats left|
- Visit of the archaeological site of Chavin de Huantar.
- Enjoy the beautiful views of Cordillera Blanca.
- Explore Llanganuco, Portachuelo and Paron lakes.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results