- A family adventure combining Peru's classic Inca Trail trek with the tropical Amazon Rainforest
- Indulge in the mouth-watering Peruvian street food
- Explore boho Lima through its bars
- Sample pisco cocktails
- Learn to make the ultimate Pisco Sour
- Try your fave Pisco flavors
- Explore the ancient streets of Cusco
- Discover Lima through its colonial architecture
- Explore churches, parks, and plazas as you listen to local tales
- Kick back in Peru with a drink of Pisco Sour!
- Explore San Pedro indigenous market.
- Visit Koricancha Temple.
- Enter Cusco Cathedral of Santo Domingo.
- Guided Tour of Machu Picchu followed by time to explore on your own..
- Hike the 1 Day Inca Trail through the Sungate or go by train to Machu Picchu.
- Cusco outskirts easy historical hike.
From US$ 1,518 7 days View Tour
|Feb 11||1 person booked|
|Mar 25||1 person booked|
- Visit Cusco Cathedral.
- Explore Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Tambomachay & Puca Pucara Archaeological Sites.
- Enjoy family-style lunch at Pachapapa Restaurant.
- Cruise through the different neighbourhoods of Lima on a bike, with a local.
- Discover the changing districts of the city, from fishermen’s hangouts to the stomping grounds of Lima’s artists.
- Experience Lima like a local, taking city transportation to Lima’s downtown.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results