Peru Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
150 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 980 Reviews
- Enjoy trekking through the Inca Trail.
- Travel through Peruvian highlands.
- Explore Machu Picchu.
- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu.
- Trail or relax and take the train.
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu.
SaveUS$ 328From US$ 1,365 US$ 1,092 7 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 2||Only 7 seats left|
- See Peru's highlights, from the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu to Moray's amphitheatres.
- Visit the Amazon, fish for piranhas in its rivers.
- Take a train form Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Discover the breath of Peru's diverse heritage, from the gorgeous Spanish colonial architecture of Lima to the Aymara and Quechuan Indian cultures of Puno.
- Marvel at the mother of all Inca cities, magical Machu Picchu.
- Enjoy plenty of time in gorgeous Cusco, the perfect place to launch into further outdoor adventures, or simply relax and take in mountain views.
SaveUS$ 363From US$ 2,500 US$ 2,250 9 days View Tour
|May 31||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 14||Only 5 seats left|
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu..
- Meet the locals at an Andean homestay..
- Spot soaring condors at Colca Canyon..
SavingUS$ 504From US$ 2,099 US$ 1,595 14 days View Tour
|May 26||Only 7 seats left|
|Jun 2||Only 5 seats left|
- Challenge yourself with the Salkantay trek.
- Travel to the Inca site of Llactapata.
- Explore the incredible Machu Picchu.
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities in Latin America.
- Seeing the enigmatic Nazca Lines is an incredible experience, whether they’re the work of ancient civilizations or something more supernatural.
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu are a majestic destination, no matter how you get there.
SaveUS$ 1,240From US$ 4,310 US$ 3,232 21 days View Tour
|Jun 2||10+ seats left|
|Jun 9||10+ seats left|
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities to explore in Latin America.
- Machu Picchu may just be the greatest icon of ancient South America.
- The Inca Trail is one of the best ways to approach Machu Picchu, along the way you'll see multiple Inca sites and beautiful landscapes.
SaveUS$ 416From US$ 1,735 US$ 1,388 8 days View Tour
|May 31||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 1||Only 7 seats left|
- Explore the white city of Arequipa and the colourful Santa Catalina Convent.
- Venture to the Colca Canyon and catch a glimpse of the condors that glide above its walls.
- Tour Lake Titicaca and the floating islands of Uros.
- Machu Picchu - Travel by train to the 'Lost City', one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Cusco - Explore the ancient capital city of the Incas.
- Arequipa - Discover the fascinating Santa Catalina Convent.
- Discover the legendary Incan city of Machu Picchu.
- Enjoy some of the most stunning sights of Peru.
- Explore the ancient wonders and cultural riches of Cusco.
- Discover the iconic Machu Picchu by train with guided tour.
- Homestay on traditional Amantani Island, Lake Titicaca.
- See Colca Canyon and its soaring condors.
SaveUS$ 135From US$ 2,709 15 days View Tour
|Jul 19||Only 6 seats left|
|Aug 16||Only 1 seat left|
- Tour the Colca Canyon in Arequipa.
- Visit Lake Titicaca and the floating islands of Uros.
- Embark on a guided tour of the ancient empire of Machu Picchu.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results