Peru Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
211 Adventure and sport activities Tours with 988 Reviews
HighlightsSelling out Fast Best Seller 35% off Today
- Trek the most popular & historical path in the world..
- Pass through diverse wilderness, amazing scenery & numerous Inca ruins on the magnificent..
- Cusco Discover Sacsayhuaman, Coricancha and the famous San Pedro market before enjoying a magical evening featuring an entertaining folklore show.
- Lima Explore the "City of the Kings" and see the Cathedral, Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace, City Hall and visit San Francisco Monastery, famous for its catacombs.
- Machu Picchu Journey to the marvellous citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Enjoy trekking through the Inca Trail.
- Travel through Peruvian highlands.
- Explore Machu Picchu.
- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu.
- Trail or relax and take the train.
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu.
SaveUS$ 236From US$ 1,225 US$ 1,041 7 days View Tour
|Jul 5||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 3 seats left|
- Challenge yourself on the most beautiful trek in the world.
- Set foot on this ancient Inca trail, the very trail used by the Incas.
- Witness spectacular landscapes and mountain views.
- Journey by train to and from the awe inspiring ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Discover the village of Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley.
- Explore Cusco, the former capital of the vast Inca Empire.
SavingUS$ 150From US$ 2,849 16 days View Tour
|Jul 2||10+ seats left|
|Aug 6||10+ seats left|
- Take in the glacial alpine scenery along the Huayhuash Circuit..
- Challenge yourself and conquer high-altitude mountain passes..
- Sleep in tents under the stars in the remote wilderness..
SavingUS$ 564From US$ 2,349 US$ 1,785 13 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 4 seats left|
|Aug 10||Only 9 seats left|
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Small group ensures personal service.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide.
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu..
- Meet the locals at an Andean homestay..
- Spot soaring condors at Colca Canyon..
SavingUS$ 516From US$ 2,149 US$ 1,633 14 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 1 seat left|
- Challenge yourself with the Salkantay trek.
- Travel to the Inca site of Llactapata.
- Explore the incredible Machu Picchu.
- Trek to Machu Picchu for spectacular views in the morning.
- Experience unique animal species in the Amazon jungle.
- Take part in exciting 4x4 motorbike & rafting tours.
SavingUS$ 86From US$ 1,630 15 days View Tour
|Oct 7||Only 5 seats left|
|Oct 9||Only 6 seats left|
- Spend time exploring the former Inca capital of Cusco and its surrounding..
- An amazing 8 days culturally rich and rewarding travel experience in Peru..
- Hike up and over Salkantay Pass for breathtaking views of the valley below.
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities to explore in Latin America.
- Machu Picchu may just be the greatest icon of ancient South America.
- The Inca Trail is one of the best ways to approach Machu Picchu, along the way you'll see multiple Inca sites and beautiful landscapes.
SaveUS$ 322From US$ 1,670 US$ 1,419 8 days View Tour
|Jul 4||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 5||Only 3 seats left|
- Inca jungle trail is a combination of biking and hiking.
- A tour for all ages, no altitude sickness.
The Inca Jungle trek to Machu Picchu is by far the most adventurous trekking option ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cusco/Cusco
- Operator Inkas Destination Tour Operator
- Tour Type Private Tour
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results