- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Darwin City Tour – Darwin Museum, East Point
- Katherine Gorge Cruise Katherine
- Outback Experience
- Darwin City Sites
Whether diving into Karijini’s gorges, feeling the force of the Horizontal Falls or marvelling at the immensity of the Bungle Bungles, experience the wild West Coast of Australia on this 21 day Perth to Darwin tour. In between are dolphins (Monkey Mia) and whale sharks (Ningaloo), with plenty of tastes of the state en route, from Perth’s hip restaurants to Kununurra’s Hoochery Distillery.
Day 1: Welcome to Perth
Day 2: Perth Geraldton
Day 3: Geraldton Monkey Mia
Day 4: Monkey Mia Free Time
Day 5: Monkey Mia Carnarvon
Day 6: Carnarvon Exmouth
Day 7: Exmouth Free Time
Day 8: Exmouth Karijini National Park
Day 9: Karijini National Park
Day 10: Karijini Port Hedland
Day 11: Port Hedland Broome
Day 12: Broome Free Time
Day 13: Broome Fitzroy Crossing
Day 14: Fitzroy Crossing Halls Creek
Day 15: Halls Creek Emma Gorge
Day 16: El Questro Wilderness Park
Day 17: Emma Gorge Kununurra
Day 18: Kununurra
Day 19: Kununurra Katherine
Day 20: Katherine Darwin
Day 21: Farewell from Darwin
- Centrally located premium hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Local Specialists (Guides)
- Any international flights to Perth and from Darwin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of the West Coast & Kimberley tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of the West Coast & Kimberley tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of the West Coast & Kimberley tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of the West Coast & Kimberley tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.