- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Cable Beach Sunset Drinks
- Gantheaume Point Broome – Dinosaur Footprints
- Karijini National Park – Falls, Gorges, Lookouts, Swim
- Coral Bay Glass Bottom Boat Cruise – Ningaloo Reef
- Space & Technology Museum Carnarvon
- Hamlin Pool Stromatolites
- Shell Beach
- Monkey Mia Dolphins
- Kalbarri National Park
- HMAS Sydney Memorial Geraldton
- Show more
From your first river ramble in Perth to your final blazing Broome sunset, travelling up Western Australia’s coast offers day after day of magic. This epic Perth to Darwin tour lets you take in World Heritage-listed sites (Ningaloo) as well as contenders for the honour – the gorges and waterfalls of Karijini and limestone spires of the Pinnacles among them. Not to mention Monkey Mia’s resident dolphins…
Day 1: Welcome to Perth
Day 2: Perth Geraldton
Day 3: Geraldton Monkey Mia
Day 4: Monkey MiaFree Time
Day 5: Monkey Mia Carnarvon
Day 6: Carnarvon Coral Bay
Day 7: Exmouth Free Time
Day 8: Exmouth Karijini National Park
Day 9: Karijini National Park
Day 10: Karijini National Park Port Hedland
Day 11: Port Hedland Broome
Day 12: Broome Free Time
Day 13: Farewell from Broome
- Centrally located premium hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Local Specialists (Guides)
- Any international flights to Perth and from Broome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of the Pilbara and West Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 231+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of the Pilbara and West Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 October 2022, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of the Pilbara and West Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of the Pilbara and West Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.