- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- This trip has been upgraded to our comfort style for 2020, you'll get to stay in twin share resort style accommodation and you'll even stay in a gorgeous Eco Retreat at Karijini National Park
- Explore Western Australia’s desert landscapes, national parks and spectacular Coral Coast on the ultimate trip through the ultimate state.
- Experience the rugged beauty of WA in comfort and style with the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the luxury of ensuite accommodation.
- Peer into the ecologically diverse underwater world of Ningaloo Reef by glassbottom boat or snorkel, and swim with the gentle beasts of the deep in season.
Western Australia is made for adventure and you’ll get the best of it with this all-encompassing exploration of natural wonders, vast expanses, and otherworldly landscapes. Leave from Perth, then hug the incredible coastline of WA, making forays inland to experience Australia’s iconic red earth and classic cattle stations. Near Kalbarri, wonder at the strange limestone formations of The Pinnacles, descend into the depths of Z-Bend Gorge, and find out about the world's oldest living organisms. Get to know the local marine life at Coral Bay, Ningaloo Reef and Shark Bay World Heritage area, then take in reef and rock, splashing in Karijini National Park’s swimming holes. Explore Broome, then finish this incredible overland journey on one of its superb beaches. This super-sized state is home to a super-sized Aussie adventure.
Highlight is Karijini NP. Warra is our guide, driver and also as
cook for us, thanks a lot for your hard work. Lucky to meet you.”
Pinnacles Desert & Kalbarri National Park
Pinnacles Desert & Kalbarri National Park
Shark Bay World Heritage Area
Karijini National Park
Port Hedland & Pardoo Station
- Resort (5 nights), Eco Retreat (3 nights), Lodge (2 nights), Cattle Station (1 night)
- 11 Breakfasts, 11 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- All Terrain vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Nambung National Park (Pinnacles) Entrance
- Hampton Rd Historical Walk
- Kalbarri National Park Entrance
- Pink Lake
- Murchison Gorge
- Nature's Window
- Z-Bend Gorge
- Shell Beach
- Monkey Mia Dolphins
- Hamelin Pool
- Circular Pool
- Fern Pool
- Fortescue Falls
- Karijini Gorges
- Old Broome City Tour
- Matsos Broome Brewery
- Japanese Cemetary and Broome Port
- Gantheaume Point
- Any international flights to Perth and from Broome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this West Coast Encompassed Northbound tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 133+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this West Coast Encompassed Northbound tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 23 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
West Coast Encompassed Northbound tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this West Coast Encompassed Northbound tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip requires a moderate level of fitness as it involves a lot of walking, allowing you to really get among nature. The hike in Karijini National Park is challenging. Please bring sturdy, comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothing. You will need two pairs of shoes, one that can get wet.
- On some days of the trip, you will spend several hours driving, often through very sparse areas of desert. Crank up the tunes and sit back to enjoy landscapes that you would miss in any other form of travel.
- Temperatures in Western Australia can be extreme. During the day the weather can be hot (and the Australian sun is strong) so please bring appropriate clothing, use sun protection and drink plenty of water. In the evenings temperatures really drop, so ensure you have base layers and warm clothing.
- The night at Pardoo Cattle Station is more basic accommodation with shared facilities.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers