- Active and outdoor
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Traverse the track with an expert local guide who will provide information on the history and diversity of the region while taking care of the details along the way.
- Enjoy epic views of the Margaret River coastline on a series of clifftop walks – it’s not uncommon to see dolphins or even whales in the Indian Ocean.
- With all meals included (excluding lunch on the final day) you’ll enjoy wonderful fresh picnics in incredible locations, from lighthouse lookout points to peaceful brooks.
- Explore diverse and beautiful landscapes by foot – from pristine white sand beaches and rugged cliffs to soaring karri forests, there’s always something amazing to look at.
Lace up your boots and hit the Cape to Cape Track, one of the great walks of Australia. A paradise for nature lovers and adventure seekers alike, this 8-day journey along the Margaret River coastline will reveal some of Western Australia’s best sights, from clifftops alive with wildflowers to dolphins leaping from the Indian Ocean. With an expert local guide by your side, you can forget about the details and focus on the track ahead of you and the scenery around you, while learning about the rich history and biodiversity of the region. From soaring karri forests to pristine stretches of beach, the beauty of this corner of the country really comes to life on foot.
Additionally, I suggest booking directly with the tour company as communication was not passed from agent company, to tour company, to me the traveler that extra hotel fees were required as the hotel had sold out of single rooms.”
Cape Naturaliste to Yallingup
Yallingup to Moses Rock
Moses Rock to Gracetown
Gracetown to Margaret River Mouth
Margaret River Mouth to Boranup Forest
Boranup Forest to Cosy Corner
Cosy Corner to Cape Leeuwin
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Private Vehicle , Walking
- An expert tour leader
- Margaret River - Group Dinner
- Cape to Cape - Trekking Lunch
- Cape to Cape - Morning Tea
- Any international flights to/from Perth are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walk Western Australia's Cape to Cape Track tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walk Western Australia's Cape to Cape Track tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 October 2021, a deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walk Western Australia's Cape to Cape Track tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walk Western Australia's Cape to Cape Track tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip involves plenty of walking over varied terrain and is best suited to travellers with a good level of mobility. Good footwear, clothing for all types of Western Australian weather, plus perhaps walking poles are recommended. Details on physical activities can be found in the itinerary.
- On some days there will be the option to walk a half day, and you will always have the option to sit out on walking for the day. Your guide will attempt to find alternative activities where possible.
- The itinerary may change depending on local conditions and weather.
- This trip is operated and run by our trusted partner, Inspiration Outdoors. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Inspiration Outdoors customers and Intrepid customers. Intrepid has worked very closely with Inspiration Outdoors to ensure that all of our customers will enjoy their time away, and experience all that the region has to offer.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.