- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wonder at the limestone outcrops of the Pinnacles
- Explore the stunning gorges of Kalbarri National Park
- Discover the beautiful Ningaloo Reef, a world heritage site
- Meet Monkey Mia’s friendly resident dolphins
Visit Shark Bay, a world heritage site, and marvel at a beach made entirely of tiny shells. Meet the world’s oldest living fossils, the stromatolites, and witness dolphins playing just off the shore at Monkey Mia. Continue your journey to the Ningaloo Reef, yet another world heritage site and Australia's largest fringing coral reef.
Hit the road again and continue your journey through Exmouth and Cape Range National Park, the latter of which is a spectacular place of rugged limestone ranges, breathtaking deep canyons and 50 kilometres of pristine beaches. This trip comes to an end after we drop you off at the pickup point in Perth.
Join us on this idyllic journey through Australia's west coast and experience a totally different side to this country. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Abseiling, swimming with manta rays and snorkeling with the whalesharks were even more magical than I thought, definitely worth every dollar and more!
I'd recommend to get the pro photos from the snorkeling tours, there is no way you get better ones yourself with a gopro :P
Accommodation is in mixed share dorms, all hostels were clean and nice. There is an option to upgrade to a private room as well (if available so definitely prebook!)
There was so much food and it was delicious, even as a vegan I was well fed throughout the tour ^^
Your guide/driver Carla is just the best person ever ”
Day 1: Perth – Kalbarri National Park
Day 2: Kalbarri National Park to Monkey Mia & Shark Bay
Day 3: Monkey Mia – Coral Bay
Day 4: Coral Bay & Ningaloo Reef
Day 5: Exmouth & Cape Range National Park
Day 6: Exmouth
Day 7: Exmouth to Northampton to Perth
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- 6 Nights' accommodation as per the itinerary (Kalbarri, Monkey Mia, Coral Bay, Exmouth, Northampton)
- All national park entrance fees
- Pinnacles entrance fee
- Monkey Mia entrance fee
- Guided bush walks (total ~ 6.5km)
- Sandboarding on Day 7 (conditions permitting)
- Expert road crew providing knowledgeable commentary
- Select Perth city pickup and drop offs. All transport as per the itinerary
- Private Single Supplement
- Australia visa fees
- International flight tickets
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel in Perth
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Save US$ 27+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAlternative pick-up points: 6:40am – Fremantle YHA Prison (6A The Terrace, Fremantle) 7:10am – Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central (24 Mount St, Perth) 7:25am – Criterion Hotel (560 Hay Street, Perth) 7:35am – Hostel G (80 Stirling St, Perth) 7:40am – Billabong Backpackers (381 Beaufort Street, Highgate) 7:45am – Witches Hat Hostel (148 Palmerston Street, North Perth) Please note that these times are to be used as a guide only and your actual drop-off/arrival time may vary significantly due to circumstances. For tours returning to Perth, regulations state that we can only drop you off at your original pickup point.