- Marine wildlife
- National parks
- Road trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 19
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Western Australia’s desert landscapes, national parks and sublime Coral Coast in rugged style on the ultimate small group overland adventure.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the expert knowledge of two passionate local leaders travelling with you and the magic of camping under the stars – what’s not to love about the land of Aus?
- Why not check out the underwater aquarium of Ningaloo Reef by plane, glassbottom boat or snorkel, and season depending, swim with the gentle giants of the deep – whalesharks!
- Pilbara’s cattle stations, red earth and mining communities are reminiscent of the sunbaked Australia much of the world imagines, and you’ll get to see it all firsthand.
Australia's west coast boasts some of the world's best beaches set against a backdrop of rugged terrain – perfect for a road trip like no other. This unique 10-day Perth to Broome adventure brings you face-to-face with the region's best natural wonders and exposes you to a rich and colourful landscape. Get snorkelling in the sublime Ningaloo Reef, discover the rocky gorges and waterholes of Karinjini National Park and drive along the Coral Coast through the Pilbara to blissful Broome. Western Australia's coast and desert regions are vast and amenities sometimes sparse, but the rewards alongside expert local leaders and small-group experiences are rich beyond belief.
Perth / Pinnacles / Kalbarri
Kalbarri National Park / Shark Bay / Monkey Mia
Shark Bay / Coral Bay
Ningaloo Reef / Cape Range National Park
Ningaloo Reef / Exmouth
Pilbara / Karijini National Park
Karijini National Park
Karijini National Park
Port Hedland / Pardoo Station
- Hostel (multi-share with shared facilities) (3 nights), Permanent tented camp (with shared facilities) (2 nights), Camping (with shared facilities) (4 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Nambung National Park - Pinnacles
- Kalbarri National Park - Murchison River Gorge, Nature’s Window & Z Bend Hike
- Shark Bay - Shell Beach
- Shark Bay - Monkey Mia Dolphin Spotting
- Shark Bay - Hamelin Pool Stromatolites
- Coral Bay - Ningaloo Reef Marine Park
- Cape Range NP - Ningaloo Reef Marine Park
- Karijini National Park - Karijini National Park Highlights
- Karijini National Park - Gorge Walks
- Port Hedland - City Tour
- Pardoo - 80-Mile Beach
- Any international flights to Perth and from Broome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Perth to Broome Overland Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 83 today.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Perth to Broome Overland Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 October 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Perth to Broome Overland Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Perth to Broome Overland Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip is operated and run by our trusted partner Adventure Tours Australia. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Adventure Tours Australia customers and Intrepid customers. Intrepid works closely with Adventure Tours Australia to ensure that all of our customers enjoy their time away.
- When travelling in Western Australia, temperatures be very hot during the day and drop quite dramatically at night. Have a think about what time of year suits you best to travel and pack accordingly.
- This trip involves plenty of walking and is best suited to travellers with a good level of mobility and fitness. Please bring sturdy, comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothing. An overview of physical activities can be found in the itinerary.
- This is a trip for those who are looking for the basics. Simple facilities and lack of emphasis on creature comforts make this an authentic experience of the Australian outback. When you’re not camping, you'll stay in multishare accommodation that may be mixed gender with shared facilities.
- Western Australia is a very big state and this trip covers some serious distances. On some days of the trip you will spend several hours driving, often through very sparse areas of desert. Sit back and enjoy the landscapes. Extra space can be tight, and conditions may feel a little cramped. Think of it as a great way to get to know your fellow travellers. The drive days can be long, but it’s as much about the journey as the destination, and half the fun is the camaraderie. Please read the itinerary for details on estimated drive times and specific logistical information.
- Our leaders are the classic do-it-all Aussie – they know the best spots to watch the sunset, can drive you to your next destination, take you on a guided hike and even whip up dinner. Please be aware they will be juggling many things on your tour and may have less time to spend with you. They will always be working hard to ensure you and your group have a fantastic time exploring Western Australia.
- This trip is also available in the opposite direction. Please find trip code PBP10 (Broome to Perth Overland Adventure) on our website. You can also opt to continue your journey all the way to Darwin with our connecting trip PBD10 (Broome to Darwin Overland Adventure).
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers