- Marine wildlife
- National parks
- Road trips
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Western Australia’s desert landscapes, national parks and sublime Coral Coast in rugged style on the ultimate small group overland adventure.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the expert knowledge of a passionate local guide and the magic of camping under the stars – what’s not to love about the land of Aus?
- Why not check out the underwater aquarium of Ningaloo Reef by plane, glassbottom boat or snorkel, and season depending, swim with the gentle giants of the deep – whalesharks!
- Pilbara’s cattle stations, red earth and mining communities are reminiscent of the sunbaked Australia much of the world imagines, and you’ll get to see it all firsthand.
Australia's west coast boasts some of the world's best beaches set against a backdrop of rugged terrain – perfect for a road trip like no other. This unique 10-day Perth to Broome adventure brings you face-to-face with the region's best natural wonders and exposes you to a rich and colourful landscape. Get snorkelling in the sublime Ningaloo Reef, discover the rocky gorges and waterholes of Karinjini National Park and drive along the Coral Coast through the Pilbara to blissful Broome. Western Australia's coast and desert regions are vast and amenities sometimes sparse, but the rewards alongside expert local leaders and small-group experiences are rich beyond belief.
Kalbarri National Park to Shark Bay
Monkey Mia to Coral Bay
Coral Bay to Cape Range National Park
Exmouth and Cape Range National Park
Karijini National Park
Karijini National Park
Karijini National Park
Pilbara Region / Pardoo
- Camping (with facilities) (3 nights), Hostel (4 nights), Permanent safari camp (with shared facilities) (2 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- All Terrain vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Nambung National Park (Pinnacles) Entrance
- Sandboarding Jurien Bay
- Kalbarri National Park Entrance
- Monkey Mia Dolphins
- Ningaloo Reef Marine Park
- Karijini National Park Entrance
- Any international flights to Perth and from Broome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Perth to Broome Overland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 83 today.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Perth to Broome Overland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 May 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Perth to Broome Overland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Perth to Broome Overland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- When travelling in Western Australia, temperatures be very hot during the day and drop quite dramatically at night. Have a think about what time of year suits you best to travel.
- This trip involves plenty of walking and is best suited to travellers with a good level of mobility and fitness. An overview of physical activities can be found in the itinerary.
- Accommodation on this trip includes basic camping with limited facilities and multishare accommodation.
- This trip covers some serious distances in a minivan. Please read the itinerary for details on estimated drive times.
- For more details on specific logistical information for this trip, see the Important Notes and Essential Trip Information sections located below the trip itinerary.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers