- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take some lunch stops during your days of driving in true Aussie style, passing by the renowned Wave Rock and the outback town of Norseman with your small group.
- Cape Le Grand National Park in southern WA is home to some simply stunning stretches of coastline. As you stroll by the crystal clear waters, keep your camera handy for the odd kangaroo lazing on the shore.
- Get active on a series of included adventures along the Eyre Peninsula, including sandboarding at Lake Newland, a surf lesson, and some hikes through Mt Remarkable National Park.
- Consider booking in on an unforgettable marine experience, swimming with sea lions as they duck, dive and roll in the crystalclear waters of Baird Bay.
From Perth, cross the vast plains of Western Australia and the mighty Nullarbor towards Adelaide on a nine-day epic road trip, covering the south-western half of this mighty continent. You'll have plenty of opportunities to spot a kangaroo, wombat, emu and dingo in the wild, swim with dolphins and beside sea lions and take in some of Australia's best coastal scenery. This trip is the ultimate itinerary for those looking for a wild and nature-filled journey in the outback. Sit back and relax as you watch the great expanse of Australia's rugged interior pass you by, without a worry in the world.
Perth – Fitzgerald River National Park
Cape Le Grand National Park
The Great Australian Bight – Coodlie Park
Port Lincoln – Mikkira Station
Lincoln National Park
Mt Remarkable – Adelaide
- Bush camp (no facilities) (2 nights), Camping (with basic facilities) (6 nights)
- 8 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- An expert tour leader
- Fitzgerald River National Park Entrance Fees
- Wave Rock
- Cape Le Grand National Park Entrance Fees
- East Mt Baron Hike
- Frenchmen's Peak Hike
- Ceduna Arts & Cultural Centre
- Murphy's Haystacks
- Talia Caves
- Sandboarding at Lake Newland
- Lock's Well
- Glen Forest Wildlife Park
- Lincoln National Park
- Whalers Way Conservation Park
- Learn to surf class
- Daveys Gully
- Any international flights to Perth and from Adelaide are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Perth to Adelaide Overland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Perth to Adelaide Overland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 22 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Perth to Adelaide Overland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Perth to Adelaide Overland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip covers some serious distances in a minivan. Please read the itinerary for details on estimated drive times.
- This trip involves plenty of walking and is best suited to travellers with a good level of mobility and fitness. An overview of physical activities can be found in the itinerary.
- Accommodation on this tour for most nights is basic swag-style camping with limited facilities.
- You’ll be travelling through regions with very little mobile service or internet connection.
- For more details on specific logistical information for this trip, see the Important Notes and Essential Trip Information sections located below the trip itinerary.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal