- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a bushwalk with a Wadandi custodian and learn about native bush foods and medicines, discover the art of firelighting and be treated to a didgeridoo performance inside Ngilgi Cave.
- Wonder at towering 400yearold tingle trees on a guided stroll through the Valley of the Giants, where you can walk through the middle of these massive, ancient trees.
- Enjoy a tasting tour around the Margaret River region and hop between boutique wineries and breweries, a chocolate factory and cheesery.
- Embark on a hike like no other in Porongurup National Park. Cross towering eucalyptus forests and the famous Balancing Rock before arriving at Castle Rock.
Discover the exquisite natural beauty Western Australia on this round-trip journey that begins and ends in Perth. Explore the hidden coves of Fitzgerald River National Park and bask on Cape Le Grand's white powder sands. Hit the hiking trails of the Stirling Ranges and take in breathtaking views from the summit of Frenchman's Peak and Castle Rock. Explore ancient forests and pristine coastline, and encounter Noongar culture on an illuminating cultural bushwalk. This six-day adventure is just the trip for those wanting to experience a spectacular range of natural attractions found in Western Australia's south-west corner.
Additionally, I suggest booking directly with the tour company as communication was not passed from agent company, to tour company, to me the traveler that extra hotel fees were required as the hotel had sold out of single rooms.”
Highlight is Karijini NP. Warra is our guide, driver and also as
cook for us, thanks a lot for your hard work. Lucky to meet you.”
Perth – Fitzgerald National Park
Cape Le Grand National Park
South West Coast
Margaret River – Perth
- Swag Camping (5 nights)
- 5 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- An expert tour leader
- Hippo's Yawn and Wave Rock
- Ancient Empire Walk - Valley of the Giants
- The Diamond Tree
- Ngilgi Cave Entrance
- Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Cultural Experience
- Any international flights to/from Perth are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Esperance & Southwest Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Esperance & Southwest Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 December 2020, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Esperance & Southwest Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Esperance & Southwest Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip covers some serious distances in a minivan. Please read the itinerary for details on estimated drive times.
- You’ll be travelling through regions with very little mobile service or internet connection.
- This trip involves plenty of hiking and is best suited to travellers with a very good level of mobility and fitness. Details on physical activities can be found in the itinerary.
- Accommodation on this tour is bush camping with a swag.
- Temperatures in Australia can be extreme. Have a think about what time of year suits you best to travel.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Last modified (date)