- Sightseeing tour
- Deserts and canyons
- National parks
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Journey to Shark Bay and see stunning natural sceneries
- See Monkey Mia's friendly wild dolphins & discover pristine white beaches
- Wander through the Pinnacles Desert
- Enjoy sandboarding on desert dunes
Discover some of the most fabulous destinations of Western Australia during this guided trip and get the chance to experience the natural wonders that this spectacular region has to offer. Beginning in Perth, where we will pick you up, you will spend 4 incredible days traveling to the famous Monkey Mia in Shark Bay via Kalbarri National Park.
See stunning natural formations like the Murchison Gorge, Nature's Window and the Z-Bend in the national park before you head out to explore the white sandy beaches of Monkey Mia that stretch as far as the eye can see. See its brilliant red gorges, ancient limestone formations and, not to forget, its resident animals, including the famous bottlenose dolphins.
Explore a beach made up of millions of tiny seashells. Peer through Nature's Window, a popular natural landmark in Kalbarri. For more information, please read the itinerary below.
Day 1: Perth - Kalbarri
Day 2: Kalbarri National Park - Shark Bay
Day 3: Shark Bay - Northbrook
Day 4: Northbrook - Perth
- Pickup available from inner-city Perth
- 3 nights' dorm accommodation
- 3x breakfast, 3x lunch & 3x dinner
- Entry fees to the following destinations: Kalbarri National Park, Pinnacles & Monkey Mia
- An experienced driver/guide
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary or the 'What's Included' section
- Pickup outside inner-city Perth. No drop off available
- Anything mentioned optional on the itierary
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationImportant Information This tour and vehicle is not suitable for children 5 and under and infants, with a minimum travel age of 6 years old. A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Walks can be up to 3km in length, often over steep and rocky sections and in direct sunlight. This tour covers long distances and there is often little or no phone signal, a satellite phone is carried your guide encase of emergencies. Temperatures during the Western Australian summer can reach over 50 degrees in the shade. Although the buses are fitted with air conditioning, temperatures can become warm on-board during summer months. Overnight temperatures during winter can be very cold. Please be sure to bring adequate clothing for your visit. We recommend pre-booking any optional activities in advance to avoid disappointment, especially around school and public holidays. Your guide is able to book all optional tours for you at a small discount on the first day of tour, but this is subject to availability. We also recommend all guests have travel insurance organised prior to departure. Food & Dietary Requirements Your guide will prepare most of the meals whilst on tour, but you will have the opportunity to assist with daily activities such as setting up camp, helping prepare meals and clearing dishes. Passengers with special meal requirements or food allergies MUST ensure they notify their travel agents or us at the time of booking. Food is purchased prior to the commencement of this tour and special requirements cannot be catered for after departing. Reconfirming Your Booking Please reconfirm at least 48-hours prior to departure and notify us of any dietary requirements, medical conditions. This will give you the opportunity to reconfirm your pickup location and departure time too. Providing a travelling contact phone number prior to departure, makes it easier for us to find you during morning pickups