- Chill out
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR in Perth, Fremantle
- CRUISE Shoalwater Bay's wildlife sanctuary
- SCENIC DRIVE along peaceful vineyardlined roads in Margaret River, on Rottnest Island
- VISIT Elizabeth Quay, Kings Park, Busselton Jetty, Cape Naturaliste
West is best as you'll encounter on this exhilarating journey through south-west Western Australia, including visits to Perth, Fremantle, Rottnest Island and in the wine region of Margaret River.
Day 1: Arrive Perth (2 Nights)
Day 2: Perth Sightseeing
Day 3: Perth - Margaret River (2 Nights)
Day 4: Margaret River Sightseeing
Day 5: Margaret River - Fremantle (2 Nights)
Day 6: Rottnest Island
Day 7: Depart Fremantle
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- 6 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Perth and from Fremantle are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this A Journey to the West tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this A Journey to the West tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
A Journey to the West tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Journey to the West tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.