- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Lancelin's coastlines and Pinnacles Desert
- Visit a shell beach made up of millions of tiny seashells
- Meet the famous dolphins of Monkey Mia
- End your journey in Cape Range National Park, relax on its fabulous beaches
Enjoy a 5-day, 5-night adventure up Western Australia’s Coral Coast, a region known for it’s striking natural scenery, diverse wildlife and glittering, white sandy beaches. Start your Western Australian adventure from Perth and head for Kalbarri National Park first. Explore the coastlines of Lancelin with your friends and group members.
Meet the friendly bottlenose dolphins of Monkey Mia before driving out to explore Ningaloo Reef. Marvel at the limestone formations that go by the name of the Pinnacles. Journey up to Coral Coast and visit the famous Ningaloo Reef. Spend your time here swimming in its pristine waters and searching for turtles.
End your journey in Cape Range National Park. Explore this spectacular place full of rugged limestone ranges, breathtaking deep canyons and pristine beaches that stretch out as far as the eye can see. This trip is for those looking for a fantastic adventure, wanting to stay in cool hostels and travelling along stunning coastlines with great views. For more about this trip, please refer to the itinerary below.
Day 1: Perth - Kalbarri
Day 2: Kalbarri National Park - Shark Bay (Denham)
Day 3: Shark Bay - Coral Bay
Day 4: Coral Bay - Exmouth
Day 5: Exmouth
- Pick up from Perth. All transfers as per the itinerary
- Meals as Indicated on the itinerary: 4 breakfast, 4 lunch & 5 dinner
- 5 nights' dorm accommodation
- A highly experienced driver/guide
- Entrance fees: all national parks as per the itinerary, Pinnacles Desert & Monkey Mia
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary or the 'What's Included' section
- Drop off service
- Anything mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis tour and vehicle is not suitable for children 7 and under and infants, with a minimum travel age of 8 years old. A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Walks can be up to 3km in length, often over steep and rocky sections and in direct sunlight. This tour covers long distances and there is often little or no phone signal, a satellite phone is carried your guide encase of emergencies. Temperatures during the Western Australian summer can reach over 50 degrees in the shade. Although the buses are fitted with air conditioning, temperatures can become warm on-board during summer months. Overnight temperatures during winter can be very cold. Please be sure to bring adequate clothing for your visit. We recommend pre-booking any optional activities in advance to avoid disappointment, especially around school and public holidays. Your guide is able to book all optional tours for you at a small discount on the first day of tour, but this is subject to availability. We also recommend all guests have travel insurance organised prior to departure. Food & Dietary Requirements Your guide will prepare most of the meals whilst on tour, but you will have the opportunity to assist with daily activities such as setting up camp, helping prepare meals and clearing dishes. Passengers with special meal requirements or food allergies MUST ensure they notify their travel agents or us at the time of booking. Food is purchased prior to the commencement of this tour and special requirements cannot be catered for after departing. Reconfirming Your Booking Please reconfirm at least 48-hours prior to departure and notify us of any dietary requirements, medical conditions. This will give you the opportunity to reconfirm your pickup location and departure time too. Providing a travelling contact phone number prior to departure, makes it easier for us to find you during morning pickups