3 Days - Seven Churches Of Revelation
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Walking tour
- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Photography tour
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 6-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-31454
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Discover seven churches in revelation refer to seven literal churches described in Revelation chapters 2 and 3. These churches are all located in the Western part of modern Turkey; Ephesus, Smyrna (Izmir), Laodicea, Sardis, Pergamum, Philadelphia, and Thyatira. At the time these were the seven cities with major Christian congregations in Anatolia. The archeological remains of all seven locations still exist today. Bible Oriented guide, 4* hotel accommodation, Luxury transportation, lunch at tours provided.
Day 1: Pergamum
Day 2: Sardis
Day 3: Ancient Ephesus
- 1 night accommodation in Izmir
- 1 night accommodation in Pamukkale
- Transfer services from/to Airports on private basis
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Admission fees for all sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
- Beverages with meals
- Personal Expenses
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 3 Days - Seven Churches Of Revelation tour. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 49 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 July 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 July 2023, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 49 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
3 Days - Seven Churches Of Revelation tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 3 Days - Seven Churches Of Revelation tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Regular disinfection of frequently touched surfaces is highly encouraged.
- Physical distancing will be followed as per the local government’s advice.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Turkey cost?
What is the best time to visit Turkey?
The peak tourist season is from June to August but the best time to visit Turkey is the shoulder seasons between April and May and September and October. These months have the best weather and fewer crowds.
How many days should I spend on a visit to Turkey?
There is enough to do in Turkey for weeks on end, but a visit between a week and 10-days is the perfect amount of time. For more information, check out our article on how many days to spend in Turkey.
Where should I visit in Turkey as a first time visitor?
There is no shortage of things to see in Turkey, but there are many places to visit in Turkey. Cappadocia and Ephesus are two of the best places to see in Turkey, while Istanbul completes the trifecta of must-visit locations. Add a visit to Pamukkale and the Mediterranean coast into the mix and you have a well-rounded holiday.