- Enjoy the highest zipline in Thailand over 300 meters (984 feet) long
- Explore the unseen nature & wildlife at the Khao Kheow Safari Park
Elevated in the treetops of a protected rainforest, nestled between the Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary & Khao Kheow Open Safari Park, you'll glide through the canopy via 3 km of thrilling zip‐line wires woven into the Thai jungle eco-system. The course offers 24 different platform stations, 2 hanging sky bridges and 2 rappel descents. We are proud to offer the highest Zipline in Asia with another spanning over 300 metres. This is a flying journey through nature like no other on the planet!
- VIP Transport
- Insurance cover
- 24 platform stations, 2 hanging sky bridges and 2 rappel descents
- Authentic Thai meal sourced from the local organic product
- Complimentary tour around Khao Kheow Open Safari Park with an option to feed the animals
The maximum weight is 130 kilos (286 lbs), there is no minimum age but the person should be at least 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fit in the harness properly.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.