- duration 6 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Discover the greatest cities along the Danube
- The idyllic landscapes of the Wachau Valley
- Imperial Vienna(1) and the Schönbrunn Palace
- Budapest(1), 2000 years of history
From Passau to Budapest via Melk and Vienna, these cities rich in culture and history will unveil their secrets. Discover the Schoenbrunn Palace and the beautiful Wachau Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With its wooded hillsides, orchards, small villages, vineyards and monasteries, it is the most picturesque part of the Danube and where the majestic Dürnstein Castle stands.
Day 1 : PASSAU
Day 2 : PASSAU - VIENNA
Day 3 : VIENNA
Day 4 : ESZTERGOM - BUDAPEST
Day 5 : BUDAPEST
Day 6 : BUDAPEST
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency)
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 39+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The beautiful blue Danube (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 279 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 27 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The beautiful blue Danube (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The beautiful blue Danube (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The The Beautiful Blue Danube tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.