- duration 11 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- A passionate encounter with history, tradition and culture
- 3 days in Budapest exploring its many faces
- Cruise through the Wachau Valley, one of the most splendid regions along the Danube
- The wild Puszta plain
Embark on a cruise to the heart of Germany, Austria and Hungary and take advantage of 11 days to discover cities with historic and authentic cultural treasures. Between the Artsetten Castle and the Gödöllö Palace, enjoy a royal journey that will take you back in time. Visit the Sisi Museum for a peek into her private life highlighted by her poems, and the Imperial Capuchin Crypt.
Day 1 : PASSAU
Day 2 : PASSAU - MELK - VIENNA
Day 3 : VIENNA - ESZTERGOM
Day 4 : ESZTERGOM - BUDAPEST
Day 5 : BUDAPEST
Day 6 : BUDAPEST
Day 7 : BUDAPEST
Day 8 : BRATISLAVA - VIENNA
Day 9 : VIENNA
Day 10 : MELK - PASSAU
Day 11 : PASSAU
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner on the first evening to breakfast on the final day (except for lunch on D6)
- Gala dinner
- Occupancy cabin with shower and bathroom
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Onboard entertainment
- Welcome cocktail
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Optional excursions (must be booked and paid for on board or at your travel agency)
- Lunch on D6
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 67+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The beautiful blue Danube from Passau to Budapest (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 480 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 27 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The beautiful blue Danube from Passau to Budapest (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The beautiful blue Danube from Passau to Budapest (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The The Beautiful Blue Danube from Passau to Budapest tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.