- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the mystery of the longisolated Himalayan nation of Bhutan on bike
- Challenge yourself on a steep climb to Dochula Pass,
- Discover the last great Himalayan kingdom, one of the most intriguing countries on the planet and Learn about the secret kingdom's rich history and culture.
- Ride through a hidden realm of incredibly beautiful landscapes and beautiful traditional houses
Day 1: Paro Arrival (d)
Day 2: Paro - Thimphu - Dodina Loop (b,l,d)
Day 3: Thimphu - Punakha (b,l,d)
Day 4: Punakha - Tashithang Loop (b,l,d)
Day 5: Punakha Valley (b,l,d)
Day 6: Punakha - Paro (b,l,d)
Day 7: Paro Departure (b)
- Bhutan tourist visa fee
- Any international flights to Paro and from punakha valley are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders Of Bhutan On Bike tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 218 today.
- Earn US$ 145+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders Of Bhutan On Bike tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders Of Bhutan On Bike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders Of Bhutan On Bike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.