- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tiger’s Nest Monastery Hike up to this famous Buddhist monastery, perched on a cliff face
- Punakha Valley Visit the beautiful Punakha Dzong, hike up to Chimi Lhakhand Temple and camp beside the scenic Mo Chu River
- Paro Enjoy a guided tour of the city, including the National Museum and Rinphung Dzong
- Thimphu Explore Bhutan’s capital city on a full day sightseeing tour including Memorial Chorten
Uncover a nation untouched by modern civilisation with a week long journey through the Land of the Thunder Dragon. Set off from Paro to explore the capital city of Thimphu, the spectacular Punakha Valley and the famous Tiger’s Nest Monastery.
Day: 1 Paro
Day: 2 Thimphu
Day: 3 Thimphu
Day: 4 Punakha
Day: 5 Punakha
Day: 6 Paro
Day: 7 Paro
- 5 nights 3-4 star hotels and 1 night camping near the banks of scenic Mo Chu River
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Traditional Bhutanese dinner at a farm house, giving you the opportunity to interact with a local family
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 & day 7 (only)
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Guided sightseeing of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and the Punakha Valley
- Escorted by a licensed English-speaking local tour guide
- Entrance fees to all included sightseeing
- All Bhutan government royalties and taxes
- Bhutan Visa fee and travel Permit (excludes visa admin fee of USD$20 pp, payable upon arrival)
- International flights, Bhutan visa administration fee payable upon arrival USD$20
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 101+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of Bhutan - 7 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of Bhutan - 7 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of Bhutan - 7 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.