- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Thimphu Tshechu Festival see the colourful masked dance performances and other cultural displays at the city's most popular event
- Paro Enjoy a guided tour of the city, including the National Museum and Rinphung Dzong
- Punakha Valley Hike up to Chimi Lhakhand
- Temple (the temple of Divine Madman) and camp next to scenic Mo Chu River
Discover Tiger's Nest Monastery, see the world's biggest Buddha Dordenma statue and explore the Punakha Valley before taking your place at the famed mask dance performances at the Thimphu Tshechu Festival.
Day: 1 Paro
Day: 2 Punakha
Day: 3 Punakha
Day: 4 Thimphu
Day: 5 Thimphu
Day: 6 Thimphu
Day: 7 Paro
Day: 8 Paro
- 6 nights 3-4 star hotels and 1 night camping near the banks of scenic Mo Chu River
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners
- Traditional Bhutanese dinner at a farm house, giving you the opportunity to interact with a local family
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 & day 8 (only)
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Guided sightseeing of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and the Punakha Valley
- Escorted by a licensed English-speaking local tour guide
- Entrance fees to all included sightseeing
- All Bhutan government royalties and taxes
- Bhutan Visa fee and travel Permit (excludes visa admin fee of USD$20 pp, payable upon arrival)
- International flights, Bhutan visa administration fee payable upon arrival USD$20
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 126+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Thimphu Festival 2020 - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
The Thimphu Festival 2020 - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Thimphu Festival 2020 - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.