- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike to Paro Taktsang, popularly known as Tiger's Nest
- See some of the major highlights of Thimphu, Bhutan's capital city
- Cross the Dochu La Pass, enjoy amazing views of the Himalayas
- Learn more about the history of Buddhism in Bhutan
See some of the major highlights of Bhutan during this trip, including Paro Taktsang (popular as Tiger's Nest), Wangditse Goemba, Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Choeten, Punakha Dzong and Lungchutse Monastery. Enjoy guided sightseeing tours of Bhutan's three major cities and drive up to the Dochu La Pass.
Learn more about the history of Buddhism in Bhutan while appreciating the peaceful life of its locals. We will drive you back to the airport after the trip is over. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
They have exceeded their service to meet your need during the trip to Bhutan”
Day 1: Bhutan arrival and sightseeing tour of Paro
Day 2: Paro – Thimphu
Day 3: Thimpu – Wangditse Goemba – Thimpu
Day 4: Thimphu – Punakha via the Dochu La Pass
Day 5: Punakha – Paro
Day 6: Departure
- Bhutanese visa fee
- Pickup and drop-off. All transport as per the itinerary
- Government approved A and B category hotels for accommodation on a twin- share basis
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- All meals as per the itinerary
- Airfare for international flights to and from Bhutan
- Expenses that are of a personal nature (personal gear, telephone calls, beverages, internet, laundry, etc)
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Save US$ 42+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.