- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- Discover the Land of the Thunder Dragons.
- Explore the Country's Rich Culture.
- Fall in Love With Untouched Natural Beauty.
- Sightseeing in the Bhutan’s capital, Thimphu.
- Travel to Punakha via Dochu La pass and tour the Chimi Lhakhang temple on the way.
- Visit the Punakha Dzong and explore the amazing Gangtey village.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results