- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Maximum altitude 2700 meters
- Enjoy 6 days of trekking through a pristine, unspoilt landscape
- Hike to the cliffhanging Tiger`s Nest
- Appreciate traditional Bhutanese architecture during Paro & Thimphu sightseeing tours
- Travel to the picturesque Punakha Dzong, learn more about its history
In addition to this, you will also get the chance to explore both Paro and Thimphu, two of its major cities, during this tour and appreciate the rich architectural beauty of its dzongs and monasteries. We recommend travellers to carry out this trek between early March to June and late September to November. However, since you will not be travelling to high-altitude areas, you can undertake this tour even in the winter months of December, January and February.
This trek is categorized easy to moderate and is suitable for all travellers, including beginners. Anyone with a good level of fitness can carry out this trek. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Thanks to Alpine club of Himalaya and Mr Sujan for well organised trek. We had an opportunity to see beautiful villages, mountains and visit to pari and Thimphu. We hiked to Tiger nest and spent lovely time out there . Bhutanese people are super nice and happy. Would love to be there again soon. Alpine is highly recommended.”
We had an awesome time during this trek.
Alpine planned and organised this very well.
Every thing went very well.
Day 1: Arrive in Paro
Day 2: Tiger's Nest hike
Day 3: Paro – Thimphu
Day 4: Thimphu – Shong Pang
Day 5: Shong Pang – Dopshing Pang
Day 6: Dopshing Pang – Chorten Ningpo
Day 7: Chorten Ningpo – Zomlingthang
Day 8: Zomlingthang – Limukha
Day 9: Limukha – Chungsaka (trek) – Wangdiphodrang (drive)
Day 10: Wangdiphodrang – Thimphu (drive)
Day 11: Thimphu – Paro
Day 12: Paro departure
- Bhutanese visa charges
- Pickup and drop-off from and to the airport in Paro
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All meals
- Transport during the tour in comfortable, private vehicles
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums as per the itinerary
- Bhutanese government taxes/royalties
- Airfare for international flights to and from Bhutan
- Expenses that are personal in nature, for example, personal trekking gear, telephone calls and internet, beverages, laundry, etc
- Travel insurance
- Tips for staff (guide and driver)
- Save US$ 115+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.