- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover some of Bhutan's most sacred monasteries, including Tiger's Nest
- Explore the National Library in Bhutan’s capital Thimphu
- Travel to the Dochula Pass (3050m), enjoy spectacular views of the Himalayas
- Take a trip to the subtropical Punakha Valley
The highlights of this trip include the Ta Dzong Museum, Rimpong Dzong with its wooden cantilevered bridge and the world-famous Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) in the beautiful Paro Valley. Also included in the itinerary are the National Memorial Chorten, 12th century Changangkha Temple and the National Library in Bhutan’s capital Thimphu.
Cross the Dochula Pass (3050m) enjoying spectacular views of the Himalayan. Take a trip to the sub-tropical Punakha Valley, which features the incredible Punakha Dzong and Chimi Lhakang (Temple of the Divine Madman).
Learn more about the culture of this Himalayan kingdom while immersing yourself in its natural beauty.
Day 1: Arrive in Paro - transfer to Thimphu
Day 2: Hike to Tango Monstery
Day 3: Thimphu - Punakha
Day 4: Punakha - Paro
Day 5: Haa Valley
Day 6: Hike to Tiger's Nest
Day 7: Departure
- Bhutan Tourist Tariff Royalty ($65)
- Licensed, English-speaking guide
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels
- All entrance fees and permits
- All private excursions and transfers
- TCB-licensed driver
- All meals in Bhutan
- Twin-sharing rooms
- Visa fee ($40)
- Surcharges ($40)
- Medical / travel insurance
- All personal expenses such as bars, beverages, laundry, telephone and tips
- Flight tickets
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.