- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Paro Enjoy a guided tour of the city, including the National Museum and Rinphung Dzong
- Thimphu Explore Bhutan’s capital city on a full day sightseeing tour, including the Memorial Chorten, National Library, Drubthob Nunnery, Folk Heritage Museum and Takin Preserve
- Dochula Pass See an incredible panorama of Himalayan peaks
- Punakha Valley Visit the beautiful Punakha Dzong, hike up to Chimi Lhakhand Temple and camp beside the scenic Mo Chu River
Discover the delights of two fascinating Himalayan Kingdoms on this 15 day tour of Bhutan and Nepal. From Paro to Kathmandu, explore ancient temples and monasteries, see fluttering prayer flags and spectacular mountain scenery, hike to the incredible Tiger's Nest Monastery, safari in Chitwan and more.
Day: 1 Paro
Day: 2 Paro sightseeing tour & Thimphu weekend market
Day: 3 Memorial Chortan, Handicrafts & Cooking Demo
Day: 4 Punakha, Chimi Lhakhang Temple & Camp by the Mo Chu River
Day: 5 Punakha Valley Sightseeing
Day: 6 Tiger's Nest Monastery
Day: 7 Paro
Day: 8 Kathmandu
Day: 9-10 Chitwan National Park
Day: 11 Pokhara
Day: 12 Boating on Lake Phewa
Day: 13 R&R in Pokhara
Day: 14 Kathmandu
Day: 15 Kathmandu
- 5 nights 3-4 star hotels and 1 night camping near the banks of scenic Mo Chu River - in Bhutan, 8 nights 4 star hotels - in Nepal
- 14 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 9 dinners including dinner at a Nepali cultural evening
- Traditional Bhutanese dinner at a farm house, giving you the opportunity to interact with a local family
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 & day 15 (only)
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Guided sightseeing of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and the Punakha Valley, Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur and Pokhara
- Escorted by a licensed English-speaking local tour guide
- Economy class flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Chitwan National Park jeep safari in the buffer zone, jungle activities and park fees
- Rickshaw ride in Kathmandu
- Boating on Lake Phewa in Pokhara
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing in Bhutan
- All Bhutan government royalties and taxes
- Bhutan Visa fee and travel Permit (excludes visa admin fee of USD$20 pp, payable upon arrival)
- All international flights (including the flight from Paro to Kathmandu)
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Nepal visa and Bhutan visa administration fee payable upon arrival USD$20
- Entrance Fees: USD$45-55pp, paid in local currency in Nepal
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 250 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 166 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Bhutan & Nepal - 15 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Bhutan & Nepal - 15 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.