- duration 3 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan
- Tour Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest temples in Bhutan
Enjoy scenic drives, picturesque sightseeing walks, and even a short mountain hike to see a spectacular view. Visit the Buddha point (Kuensel Phodrang), the Memorial Chhorten and Tashichho Dzong, three very famous sites in Thimpu, the capital city. Take a scenic drive to Paro, where you can explore Tiger's Nest Monastery, the Farm House, the National Museum and other attractions.
Over just two nights and three days, you can learn about the traditions, myths, culture, landscape, and people of Bhutan. Explore the hidden jewels of this amazing country!
Our guide at Bhutan was very knowledgeable on the history of Bhutan and was able to answer all our questions. The meals, accommodations, and transport were great.
Our highlight from this trip was hiked to Tigers Nest Monastery, the view of the mountains and valleys were awesome.
Overall we were left with a beyond great experience.”
Day 1: Arrive in Paro and drive to Thimpu
Day 2: Thimphu – Taktsang – Paro
Day 3: Paro – Departure
- Airport transfers
- A minimum of 3 star twin sharing accommodation (4/5 star may require an additional cost)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and tea/coffee with snacks
- Mineral water during the tour and at mealtime
- A government licensed & experienced English speaking Bhutanese tour guide
- Tours / sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Medical facilities if necessary (consulting doctors & medicine)
- Temple, monastery and museum entrance fees
- Tourism Development Fund of US$ 10 per person
- Flight to/from Paro
- Your travel Insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, bar and beverage bills
- Tips for guide and driver
- Save +US$ 17 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSingle supplementary charge of USD 30/night for minimum 3 pax in a group.