- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the three major cities of Bhutan: Paro, Thimphu and Punakha
- Drive to the Dochula Pass, located at an altitude of 3,080 m
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Thimphu. See its major highlights
- Hike up to the famous Tiger's Nest Monastery
We will pick you up on the first day of the tour. Explore Thimphu during a sightseeing tour on the second day and see its major highlights like Tashichho Dzong, a beautiful medieval fortress, the National Library of Bhutan and the National Institute for Zorig Chusum (Bhutan's national arts and crafts school) .
Had for Punakha on the third day of the tour and cross the Dochula Pass (3,080m). If the weather is clear, you will see the majestic Himalayas from the top of the pass. The fourth day of the tour is reserved for what probably is the highlight of their Bhutan tour for many: Tiger’s Nest Monastery. Drive from Thimphu to Paro in the morning and hike uphill to reach this famed monastery.
We will drive you back to the airport after thee tour is over. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Paro & drive to Thimphu
Day 2: Thimphu sightseeing tour
Day 3: Thimphu – Punakha – Thimphu
Day 4: Thimphu – Paro & Tiger’s Nest Monastery visit
Day 5: Paro departure
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop off. Transport provided by a private car or a Toyota Hiace van as per your group size
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel in twin-share rooms
- Licensed, English-speaking Bhutanese tour guides
- Entrance fees top museums and monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Necessary travel permit
- All government taxes
- Bhutan visa fee
- Nepal - Bhutan - Nepal flight
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Bhutan visa fees
- Personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls
- Tips for the staff
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.