- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 8
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 50
- Hike the popular Bhutanese trekking route
- Trek to Jimgelang, Simkotra and Jangchulakha lakes
- Visit Tiger's Nest after your trek
The Druk Path Trek is also a fairly easy hike to undertake as the distances between rest camps is fairly short. The trail takes you through forests of fir, blue pine and dwarf rhododendrons at altitudes ranging between 2400-4200 m. On the third day, hikers will arrive at Jimiling Lake, whose crystal-clear waters are home to gigantic trout. The trek also offers hikers stunning views of Mt. Gangkar Puensum, the highest unscaled peak in the world.
Day 1: Arrival: Paro
Day 2: Jili Dzong
Day 3: Jili Dzong - Jangchulakha
Day 4: Jangchulakha - Jimelang Tsho
Day 5: Jimgelang Tsho - Simkotra Tsho
Day 6: Simkotra Tsho - Thimphu
Day 7: Thimphu - Paro
Day 8: Departure
- All accommodation, in a 3-star hotel and camping
- All meals
- Visa and royalty fees
- Experienced trekking guide
- Experienced cook
- Camping equipment: tent, standard toilet tent, sleeping bag
- Airport transfer
- All monument fees
- Personal expenses/ shopping
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.