- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4110 meters
- Experience the rich Bhutanese culture and trek in one of Bhutan’s finest short treks
- Visit Rinpung Dzong, Kichu Lhakhang temple and Ta Dzong
- Hike to the famous Taktsang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery for acclimatization
- Visit Chimi Lhakhang, a fertility temple dedicated to the Divine Madman
On the Druk Path Trek with three Days Cultural tour, we get to experience the rich Bhutanese culture and trek in one of Bhutan’s finest short treks, The Druk Path. The tour begins in Paro with visits to its landmarks like Rinpung Dzong, Kichu Lhakhang temple and Ta Dzong.
Next, we hike to the famous Taktsang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery for acclimatization and to enjoy Bhutan's finest landmark. Our hiking journey truly begins the next day for three days where we get to soak up amazing views of the Himalayas, including Mt. Gangkar Puensum (7,497 m). Cross the Dochula pass and enjoy the lush green forests.
On our trip, we also visit Memorial Chhorten, Punakha dzong, Chimi Lhakhang temple and Druk Wangyal Monastery. Our Druk Path Trek with three Days Cultural Tour in Bhutan ends where it started, in Paro.
Day 1: Arrival and sightseeing in Paro
Day 2: Acclimatization hike to Tiger's Nest Monastery
Day 3: Trek begins: Paro to Jele Dzong
Day 4: Jele Dzong to Jangchulakha
Day 5: Jangchulakha to Jimilangtsho
Day 6: Jimilangtsho to Simkota
Day 7: Simkota to Phajoding to Thimphu: trek ends
Day 8: Thimphu to Punakha
Day 9: Punakha to Paro ; Hike to Chimi Lhakhang
Day 10: Departure
- 10 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches and 9 Dinners
- Bhutanese visa fee
- Pickup and drop-off services
- Government approved A and B category hotels in the cities and camping(tents) during trekking on twin- shared basis
- All meals, tea and snacks
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle(s)
- English-speaking, trained and experienced local guide and staff
- All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museums
- Porter services for trekking
- Tents and kitchen utensils for trekking
- Company services and all required Bhutanese government taxes/royalties
- Single Supplement
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature (personal gear, telephone calls, beverages, internet, laundry, etc.)
- Personal camping gears (sleeping bag, torch etc)
- Trip cancellation and medical/evacuation insurance
- Tips for staff/guide
- Travel Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 120+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHotels in Bhutan are approved and classified by the government as grade A, B and C. These government approved hotels are equivalent to 34 star hotels elsewhere. We will be accommodated in A grade hotels in Paro and Thimphu and B grade hotels in Punkha. We use Hotel Tashi Namgay Resort in Paro, Hotel Namgay Heritage in Thimpu, Meri Puensum Resort in Punakha and camping (tent) during trekking. All accommodations are on a twinshared basis. Single supplement will be served on request and will cost USD 520.