- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 9+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the major highlights of Bhutan – this is a perfect introduction to the country
- Hike to the iconic Tiger's Nest (Taktsang Monastery)
- Experience a comfortable stay in boutique hotels with Bhutanese cuisine
- Explore the highlights of Thimpu, Paro and Punakha on sightseeing tours
The tour starts from the Bhutan airport and takes you to explore Thimpu, Punakha and Paro city. Visit the National Library, a painting school, and the oldest fortress in Bhutan. Stop at Dochula Pass for excellent views of the Himalayas on a clear day. See other sites of the country’s most famous areas. A highlight of the tour is the hiking trip to the iconic Taktsang Monastery, also known as Tiger’s Nest, which is perched high on a rocky ledge.
This 6-day tour includes accommodation in boutique hotels, all meals and airport pick-up and drop-off service.
Day 1: Paro tour - Drive Thimphu
Day 2: Thimphu attractions
Day 3: Dochula Pass to Punakha Drive
Day 4: Travel back to Paro City
Day 5: Walking tour to Tiger's Nest (Taktsang Monastery)
Day 6: Transfer to airport and goodbye
- Bhutan visa and travel permit with entry tickets for all the sites
- Experienced, reliable and licensed tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Private transport
- Accommodation in 3 star boutique hotels with full board meals
- Tiger's Nest hiking trip with guide
- Flight to/from Kathmandu
- Flight to/from Delhi
- Flight to/from Bangkok
- International flights
- Tips for guide and driver
- Emergency evacuation service
- Personal expenses for drinks, etc
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.