- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get amazing views of the Himalayas
- Trek alongside stunning mountain lakes of the region
- Visit ancient Bhuddist sites and monasteries
- Challenge yourself on this offthebeaten path trek
This is a moderately strenuous trek, perfect for those with a bit of experience or adventurers who like to put in the effort! The tranquility and beautiful landscapes will make the journey more than worthwhile.
Please note, the best time to embark on this trek is between April-June or September-October.
Day 1: Arrive in Paro, Thimpu sightseeing
Day 2: Thimpu to Gur
Day 3: Gur to Labatama
Day 4: Rest and explore at Labatama
Day 5: Labatama to Panka
Day 6: Panka to Thimphu via Talakha and Chamgang
Day 7: Thimphu to Paro and Tiger’s Nest hike
Day 8: Departure
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners
- Accommodation: camping and 3-star hotels (4 & 5 stars may require an additional premium).
- A sustainable tourism royalty of $65 to the government per person per night
- A licensed English-speaking Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay
- Taxes and charges
- All internal transportation
- Entry fees
- Mineral water while travelling
- Sim card
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.