- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike to the iconic Tiger's Nest and to the ancient Zuri Dzong
- Walk above the clouds to Kila nunnery
- Visit the gigantic Buddha Dordenma statue, Punakha Dzong and other historic places
- Climb to the secluded Jungney Dra
Learn more about the unique and vibrant culture of this kingdom by joining us on this adventurous six-day journey like an explorer rather than a tourist!
Day 1: Arrive in Paro
Day 2: Paro to Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu to Haa Valley via Chuzom
Day 4: Haa to Paro via Chele La (Mountain Pass)
Day 5: Hike to Taktsang
Day 6: Departure
- Meals: 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners
- All accommodation in 3-star properties (can be upgraded to 4 & 5-star at an additional cost)
- Private transportation
- All internal taxes and charges including entry Fees
- The sustainable tourism royalty of USD 65 per person per night.
- Mineral water while travelling
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.