- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike among mystical peaks in the Himalayas.
- Visit dzongs and Buddhist gompas.
- Trek along the famous Druk Path.
- Enjoy incredible views of Mt Jomolhari.
Where else but the happiest country in the world could you trek among the Himalayas, smiling the whole time at the sheer beauty of the temples and landscapes around you? This active tour will get you out and about to visit some of the most gorgeous temples and monasteries in this part of the world. Trek sacred mountain passes of the celebrated Druk Path, ascend to the profound Taktshang Monastary (Tiger's Nest), and explore the unique beauty of the city of Paro. Bhutan is the only place in the world just waiting for you to walk all over its happiness. (Warning, it's contagious here.)
Day 1: Paro
Day 2: Paro
Day 3: Paro/Jele Dzong
Day 4: Jele Dzong/Jimilangtsho
Day 5: Jimilangtsho/Simkotra
Day 6: Simkotra/Thimphu
Day 7: Thimphu
Day 8: Thimphu/Punākha
Day 9: Punākha/Paro
Day 10: Paro
Day 11: Paro
- Hotel (7 nts), camping (3 nts).
- 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 10 dinners
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Wellness Moment: Institute of Traditional Medicine Services, Thimphu
- Arrival transfer
- Paro orientation tour
- Chelela Pass hike
- Kila Goempa Nunnery hike
- Druk Path trekking (4 days)
- Motithang Takin Preserve visit
- Folk Heritage Museum visit
- Institute for Zorig Chusum visit
- Kuenselphodrang visit
- Memorial Chorten visit
- Chime Lhakhang visit
- Punakha Dzong visit
- Kyichu Lhakhang Temple visit
- Local Archery Grounds visit
- Drukgyal Dzong visit
- Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest) visit and hike
- Any international flights to/from Paro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bhutan Trekking - The Druk Path tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 140 today.
- Save US$ 93+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bhutan Trekking - The Druk Path tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Bhutan Trekking - The Druk Path tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bhutan Trekking - The Druk Path tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.