- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the city of Timphu and experience its rich culture
- Visit Chele La Ridge, gardens of Himalayan flowers
- Hike to the Tiger’s Nest, a Buddhist monastery
Discover the beauty of Bhutan on this 5-day tour. Visit the city of Timphu, the capital of the country, before driving to Chele La Pass or hiking to the Tiger's Nest.
Day 1: Paro - Thimphu, Bhutan
Day 2: Thimphu - Paro, Bhutan
Day 3: Paro, Bhutan
Day 4: Paro, Bhutan
Day 5: Paro, Bhutan
- 4 nights shared accommodation (1N Thimphu & 3N Paro)
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 5 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s) (buffet style meals)
- Paro Airport pick-up & drop-off
- Transportation as per Itinerary
- Cultural & active adventure
- Tashichoe Dzong visit
- Thimphu city tour
- Tiger’s Nest hiking & visit
- English-speaking guide throughout tour
- Payments & visas
- Government royalties & other taxes
- Arrangement for visa process & visa fees
- Entrance fees
- Other meals/drinks
- Travel insurance
- Luxury Hotel can be arranged in additional cost
- Specialized bilingual guides Photography, bird watching, Buddhism, flora & fauna, fly fishing can be arranged in additional cost
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 71 today.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bhutan Tibetan Kingdom 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bhutan Tibetan Kingdom 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bhutan Tibetan Kingdom 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.