- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive through Dochula Pass (3100m) to view the higher Himalayas of Bhutan
- Visit Chimi Lhakhang, the Temple of Fertility, built in the 15th century
- Visit Punakha Dzong, situated between two rivers
- Tour the famous Tiger's Nest Monastery
The landscape is also incredible. Mount Chomolhari (7,314m) reigns in white glory at the northern end of the valley and its glacial water plunge through deep gorges to form Pa Chhu (Paro River). In just 5-days and 4-nights, you will have the chance to observe this natural beauty along with the lifestyles, culture, traditions, arts and history of the Bhutanese people.
It has tremendous variety - Tibetan culture in Tamang, a mountainous valley in Langtang (and an incredible day hike at the end!), and then Tibetan Buddhist temples through Gosainkunda, down to lower elevations and rhododendrons. Truly, you can see such a variety of Nepalese beauty and culture. As a bonus, this trek is accessed by surface from KTM, so no worries about weather delays for flights. Perfect if your timelines are tight, and you cannot afford to get stuck waiting for weather!”
Day 1: Arrive in Paro
Day 2: Thimphu - Punakha
Day 3: Punakha – Sightseeing in Thimpu
Day 4: Thimpu - Paro with sightseeing and hike to Taktsang
Day 5: Paro: Departure
- Airport transfers
- A minimum of 3-star twin sharing accommodation (4 & 5 star may require additional cost)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea/coffee with snacks)
- Mineral water during the tour and at meals
- Services of a Government licensed & experienced English speaking Bhutanese tour guide
- Tours / sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Temple, monastery and museum entrance fees
- Medical facilities if needed (consulting doctors & medicine)
- Tourism Development Fund of US$ 10 per person
- International flight (to and from Paro)
- Domestic flight within Bhutan
- Your travel Insurance
- Laundry, telephone, bar and beverage bills
- Tips for guide and driver
- Save US$ 31+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.