- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the city of Thimphu and experience its rich culture
- Visit Himalayan flower gardens in Chele La Ridge
- Hike to the Tiger’s Nest, a Buddhist monastery
Discover the beauty of Bhutan on this 4-day tour. Visit the city of Thimphu, the capital of the country, before driving to Chele La Pass or hike to the Tiger's Nest.
It would've been nice to receive a final confirmation e-mail the day prior, as this trip leaves at 4am and we basically got up *hoping* they would come to pick us up (which they did precisely on time).
My girlfriend was very ill that day due to foodpoisoning and the driver did everything he could to help, including making a small detour to drop us at the hotel in Palenque before driving to the ruins. I later took a taxi, where he was waiting with the money for my entrance. Very much appreciated and great service.”
Day 1: Paro - Thimphu, Bhutan (Day 1: Paro - Thimphu, Bhutan)
Day 2: Thimphu - Paro, Bhutan (Day 2: Thimphu - Paro, Bhutan)
Day 3: Paro, Bhutan (Day 3: Paro, Bhutan)
Day 4: Paro, Bhutan (Day 4: Paro, Bhutan)
- 3 nights in 3-star hotel
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Airport Transfers, All Transport
- Paro airport pick-up & drop-off
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Active adventures
- Thimphu Sightseeing
- Drive to Chele La Pass OR Hike to the Tiger's Nest
- English-speaking guide throughout tour
- Fees & taxes
- Government royalties & other taxes
- Arrangement for visa process & visa fees
- Entrance fees
- Other meals/drinks
- Travel insurance
- Luxury hotel can be arranged in additional cost
- Specialised bilingual guides (photography, bird watching, buddhism, flora & fauna, fly fishing) can be arranged in additional cost
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 52 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 34 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 294 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 15 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bhutan Dragon Kingdom 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bhutan Dragon Kingdom 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Please note that the Bhutan government is very strict with visas, and will grant you permission to be in the country ONLY for the duration of your tour. You WILL NOT be able to stay in the country for any additional days before or after your guided tour.