- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel along mystical mountains.
- Visit various dzongs and Buddhist gompas.
- Trek along scenic nature trails.
- Experience the Dragon Kingdom with cultural interactions at a local farm.
Imagine a country where a land’s worth is measured differently — think Gross National Happiness instead of Gross Domestic Product. Now stop dreaming because you are in the unexplored mountain kingdom of Bhutan. Beauty and wisdom are revealed at each dzong, every gompa, and most incredibly, in the eyes of every smiling Buddhist monk you meet. On treks through remote trails and visits to Paro, Thimphu, and Punakha, nature lovers, photographers, and culture junkies will uncover a purity of experiences, traditions, and kindness.
Day 1: Paro/Thimphu
Day 2: Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu/Gangtey Gonpa
Day 4: Gangtey Gonpa/Punākha
Day 5: Punākha
Day 6: Punākha/Haa Dzongkhag
Day 7: Haa Dzongkhag/Paro
Day 8: Paro/Bumdrak Camp
Day 9: Paro
Day 10: Paro
- Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts), camping (1 nt), farmhouse stay (1 nt).
- 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Farmhouse Stay, Gangtey Gonpa
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Paro orientation tour
- National Museum visit
- Memorial Chorten visit
- Buddha Point visit
- Motithang Takin Preserve visit
- Tashichho Dzong visit
- Black-Necked Crane Centre visit
- Phobjikha Valley hike
- Chime Lhakhang visit
- Punakha Dzong visit
- Hike to Khamsum Yueley Chorten
- Sangchhen Dorji Lhuendrup Nunnery visit
- White Temple visit in the Haa Valley
- Hike to Kila Gompa Nunnery
- Bumdrak trekking with camping (2 days)
- Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest) visit and hike
- Kyichu Lhakhang Temple visit
- Any international flights to/from Paro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bhutan Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 132 today.
- Save US$ 88+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bhutan Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Bhutan Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bhutan Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.