- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike to the famous Tiger's Nest
- See panoramic views of the Himalayas from Dochula Pass
- Visit Buddha Point
On this comprehensive tour, you will hike to the well-known Taktshang Monastery, also called Tiger’s Nest, on a trail through pine trees decorated with Spanish moss and the occasional fluttering prayer flags. Discover local history through the handicrafts, costumes and ancient weapons in the National Museum and around Paro. Visit Thimphu, the political and economic center of Bhutan and a living gallery of traditional Bhutanese culture. See panoramic views of the Himalayas from Dochula Pass on the way to Punakha, and take a short hike through scenic forests to Chimi La Khang, commonly known as the Fertility Temple.
Our itinerary also gives participants an opportunity to interact with the people of Druk Yul and experience the Bhutanese way of life in its undiminished natural form. See more details in the itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival - Paro
Day 2: Thimphu sightseeing
Day 3: Thimphu - Punakha
Day 4: Punakha sightseeing
Day 5: Punakha - Gangtey
Day 6: Gangtey - Paro
Day 7: Paro sightseeing
Day 8: Paro - Tiger Nest Hike
Day 9: Departure
- Accommodation in 3-star accomodation on twin-sharing basis
- Visa and royalty fees
- All meals
- Dedicated vehicle
- Dedicated guide
- Airport transfer
- All sightseeing fees
- All government taxes
- Personal expenses (shopping, extra food or drinks, etc)
- Sim card
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.