- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the breathtaking Mt. Chomolhari.
- Visit Paro, Thimpu and Punakha.
- Discover the best of Bhutanese culture
- Check out the Changangkha Monastery and Drupthob Nunnery Temple
Until the early 17th century, Bhutan existed as a patchwork of minor warring fiefdoms. The area was unified by the Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. Guided by a prophecy, he fled religious persecution to Tibet and cultivated a separate Bhutanese identity.
With this tour, you get to see some of the most unique, beautiful and famous places of Bhutan such as the capital city Thimpu, Punakha and Paro. This trip brings you closer to the spectacular mountain scenery, natural beauty and dramatic monasteries that showcase the country at its magnificent best.
Day 1: Arrival in Paro and drive to Thimpu
Day 2: Drive to Punakha
Day 3: Drive to Paro
Day 4: Paro Sightseeing and Visit Thaksang Monastery
Day 5: Drive to airport and departure
- Airport transfers.
- Sightseeing and monasteries entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Government recognised and licensed Bhutan English speaking guide.
- All necessary travel permits.
- Bhutan Visa and TDF.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meal on full board plan (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- All ground transportation by private vehicle.
- Flight to/from KTM
- Flight to/from DEL
- Your international flight.
- our travel insurance.
- Personal nature of expenses - bar and beverage bills.
- Tip to guide, driver etc.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.