- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4210 meters
- Enjoy the most popular and stunning nature trek of Bhutan.
- Visit Taktshang (Tiger Nest) Monastery, one of the greatest site in the country.
- See what makes Bhutan the happiest country on the planet.
The Druk Path has great cultural significance, its high ridges offering windy conditions for most parts of the year, classic mountains full of charming rhododendrons, and historically preserved villages offering a peek into an ancient way of life. The clear and breathtaking views of the Himalayas can also be a mesmerizing experience.
The Druk (Dragon) Path trek is ideal for those interested in seeing Bhutan's rich culture and its stunning Himalayan vistas without committing to one of the more strenuous treks. This trek provides significant contact with the landscape and culture of this magical kingdom and is designed to maximize exposure to the countryside and provide views of Bhutan's most spectacular mountain scenery.
Day 1: Arrival Paro by Druk Air
Day 2: Sightseeing at Paro
Day 3: Paro - Jele Dzong
Day 4: Jele Dzong – Jangchu Lakhang
Day 5: Jangchu Lakhang – Jimilangtso
Day 6: Jimilangtso – Simikota
Day 7: Simikota – Phajoding
Day 8: Phojoding - Punakha
Day 9: Punakha Sightseeing and drive to Thimphu
Day 10: Thimphu Sightseeing and drive to Paro
Day 11: Transfer to airport and departure
- Airport transfers.
- Sightseeing and monasteries entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Government recognised and licensed Bhutan English speaking guide.
- All necessary travel permits.
- Bhutan Visa and TDF.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meal on full board plan (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Supportung staff and donkey while trekking.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle.
- Flight to/from KTM
- Flight to/from DEL
- Your international flight.
- Your travel insurance.
- Personal nature of expenses - bar and beverage bills.
- Tip to guide, driver etc.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationRecommended Gear Lists: 01.) Good wind/rain jacket 02.) Warm fleece jacket or jersey 03.) Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather boots 04.) Good -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu) 05.) A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband. 06.) Fleece jacket or pullover 07.) Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional) 08.) Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket 09) Down vest and/or jacket (optional) 10.) Lightweight gloves 11.) Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer 12.) Sun hat or scarf 13) Light balaclava or warm fleece hat 14.) Sunglasses with UV protection 15.) T-shirts 16.) Underwear 17.) Hiking shorts 18.) Lightweight cotton long pants 19.) Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms 20.) Fleece or wool pants 21.) Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants 22.) Thin, lightweight inner socks 23.) Thick, warm wool hiking socks 24.) Hiking boots with spare laces 25.) Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals) Other necessary equipment: 1.) Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries 2.) Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag 3.) Basic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oxymeter) 4.) Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag 5.) Day pack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches) 6.) Water bottles (2 bottles recommended) 7.) Toiletries 8.) Small wash towel COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- An average group size of maximum 8 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.