- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the last great Himalayan kingdom, one of the most intriguing countries on the planet and learn about the secret kingdom's rich history and culture.
- Travel through a hidden realm of incredibly beautiful landscapes and beautiful traditional houses
- You’ll meet the extraordinary, kindhearted and peaceful Bhutanese people who embrace their culture as a precious heritage.
- Visit many of the monasteries and temples in this region to experience the religious and cultural practices of local people
Day 1: Arrive Paro (l,d)
Day 2: Paro – Thimphu (b,l,d)
Day 3: Thimphu Sightseeing (b,l,d)
Day 4: Thimphu Sightseeing (b,l,d)
Day 5: Thimphu - Punakha (b,l,d)
Day 6: Punakha - Gangtey: (altitude 3120 M) (b,l,d)
Day 7: Gangtey – Trongsa - Bumthang (b,l,d)
Day 8: Bumthang Sightseeing (b,l,d)
Day 9: Bumthang – Thimphu (b,l,d)
Day 10: Thimpu Departure (altitude 2280m) (b)
- We hand-pick the high-quality 4-star resorts and hotels
- Meals: B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner
- All touring in air-conditioned vehicles
- All airport transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Locally based professional driver
- English speaking local tour guides
- Visa fee
- Government Royalties, taxes
- All entrance and monument fees as per itinerary
- Entrance fees at monuments
- Comprehensive sightseeing as per itinerary
- A Unique & Varied Dining Experience
- Any international flights to Paro – thimphu – punakha – gangtey – trongsa and from Bumthang are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 10-day Central Bhutan Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 236 today.
- Earn US$ 157+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 10-day Central Bhutan Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
10-day Central Bhutan Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 10-day Central Bhutan Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.