- Small group and dedicated sommelier
- 4 wines served from different French regions, grapes and styles
- 3-course Lunch menu (vegan and gluten free dishes available)
- Map of the French wine regions provided
Why not spend some time with our French english-speaking sommeliers during a 2-hour wine tasting Lunch?
We organise this Lunch in a typical parisian bistrot, with delicious home-made food.
You will choose your Lunch within several dishes on the daily menu (starter - main dish - dessert). Vegan and gluten free also welcomed! Just let us know when arriving.
Your 4 wines are selected from different French wine regions.
During two hours, your sommelier will help you understand French wine labels and French Appellations.
The restaurant is "Le Saut du Crapaud", 16 rue des Plantes, 75014 Paris.
This wine tasting is organised by Millesiwine. Don't hesitate to check online our client reviews.
- 3-course menu
- 4 wines
- Map of French Wine regions provided
- French English-speaking sommelier
- Extra drinks (coffee, tea, sodas, other wines and alcoholic beverage)
No particular dressing required
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.