- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- ORIENTATION of Paris, Bayeux and the Loire Valley
- VISIT the town of Rouen, Honfleur, the Bayeux Tapestry, the Normandy DDay Landing Beaches of Omaha and Juno, the monastery of Mont St. Michel, and the Châteaux of Amboise, Chenonceau and Chambord
- VIEW the Champs Élysées, the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe in Paris
Visit Joan of Arc's Rouen, the D-Day landing beaches at Omaha and Juno and marvel at the masterpieces of France's châteaux, before visiting vibrant Paris and soaking up its joie de vivre.
Day 1: Arrive Paris
Day 2: Paris – Rouen – Honfleur – Bayeux - Normandy Beaches (2 nights)
Day 3: Full day Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches including Omaha Beach and Juno Beach
Day 4: Normandy Beaches – Mont St. Michel
Day 5: Mont St. Michel – Loire Valley (2 nights)
Day 6: Châteaux Excursion
Day 7: Loire Valley – Chambord – Paris
Day 8: Depart Paris
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 7 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 4 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Paris are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Treasures of France including Normandy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 65+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Treasures of France including Normandy tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 25 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Treasures of France including Normandy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Treasures of France including Normandy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.